On the eighth national games, she alone 3 gold medals, four broke the Asian record on the last Asian Games in this century, though she immediately adhere to the contest, two gold medals still won the 100 m, 4x100 m, a truly Asian flying trapeze. Since participating in national competitions, she has been awarded top ten sports star in Sichuan province, China top ten sports star. How did she become?
Not long ago, I got to the town of pixian County, Chengdu city Rhinoceros national track team training base in Chengdu and Sichuan province interviewed Asian female flying trapeze Xuemei Li Guanghan northbound Caroline Hill town respectively and their parents, she \"took off\" the bitter and hard before \"accelerated\" procedure and her parents \' feelings deeply, now author and his or her parents her moving story with the first person out of the readers.
On March 15, 1977, in Guanghan city, Sichuan province town of northbound Caroline Hill sand village has five teams was born. Dad looked at me before adjusting Yu, mother Fong Lee skinny look, while happy to have a hint of sadness: Kid body ye do we poor? did she can withstand wind in the world? and they give me named Xuemei, wish I could be proud purifiersword of snow, smooth to grow up.
My childhood living in twists and turns many error, thin body, often sick, especially cold always gesanchawu to \"patronizing\" I, is perhaps the name good reason, I and some major diseases \"slip away\". In my memory, parents seems to me a lack of \"love\", which started from when I was a toddler. Common sense, parents teaching their children when learning, always supported the children until the children can firmly walking, they only reluctantly let go, while stood not far from ready at a time when children rushed to help a hand. However, my parents were not the case, when teaching I walk, I will reluctantly go they let go of the hand, so I often broke black, to that end, it is said that they didn\'t get less scolding of the elders, but the parents have not censure from the outside world and changed the way to my training. When I can more robust when walking in the yard, mother steered me to teach me to walk on the Ridge, I just go a few steps, fell heavily in hard on the ridge and rolled to the side of the ditch. I was broke blue and purple, also broke his face, burning pain, red blood drop by drop flows out. See this scene, the mother ran over to me, also continuously blame me: \"why not eyes!\" Home, father watch me fall \"appalling\" like also hurts so much to blame the mother shouldn\'t let me walk up to the ridge of rough science. Mother says: \"a child is my xintourou, how she broke into this I can not feel bad?\" These things are cunliren to me when I grow up, my young heart is all this is not understood, parents keep trying on me so ruthless? then, as the day grew up, I didn\'t know the reason why parents I severely.
Rural than not the city, between neighbors cannot be modular separation of the living room, but always jiquanzhishengxiangwen, good neighbourhood relations is as close as brothers, inferior than pedestrians, some trivial things such as and are often stir up contradictions between each other. Father is a former village, he in adhering to principle will inevitably offend, once being detained because the neighbor\'s money, two family grudges, originally because of superior neighbor gave birth to son very often bluster to call we had no son, parent was not. Since then, I also understand the causes of mother set strict demands on me. Because the mother is a woman, personal experience of life on all kinds of unfair treatment of a woman, found only women have a status of success. Thus, after she gave birth to my sister and two girls, swear to our culture\'s success.
In the winter that I have just reached the age of 4 years, as home to feed a dozen rabbit, mother while doing farm work, every day to take some time to cut rabbit grass, so home cooking time maybe always, often the neighbors have long had dinner, and my house is not to make a fire. At noon one day, hunger was COO of me sitting at the door, Ah, Ah, didn\'t wait until the mother figure, I do not know how long, I feel a blast of hot air feels, a pair of strong hands me up, \"MOM!\" I was asleep to crying. \"Such a cold day, how not to bed to sleep it? really disobedient. \"Listen to the mother of this sentence, I sadly crying:\" MOM, you know rabbit hungry, don\'t you know Xuemei stomach hungry sth \"tough mother of tears fell as breakage of pearls. After this matter, I had thought that the mother from this will go home on time to Cook, but she did not do so, instead of cut grass when I in rabbit with me, that I cut grasses in rabbit with her. She said to me, only two of our mother speed, cut enough that a dozen rabbits eat the grass, to home cooking. I know that mother is stand by% 3C% 3E Word, only help as soon as she completed \"tasks\" can only be home early. Therefore, I have always worked very hard, especially when the hungry COO, doing more vigorously, even my hands are cold in the winter frost are red and swollen, I also have no slack. One day, father mother says: \"Xuemei told me to give her a Pannier, said to be with your competition to see who the first cut is one Pannier rabbit grass. \"\" That you give her! \" Mother says. \"No, I\'m not going to give her. You see she of hand frozen was that miserable yanger, some local was grass is zoned injury Hou has suppurative has, children too bitter has, I is does not advocated you with children out by this bitter of sth sth \"\" children love labor itself is a good, say, children when bitter is has what relationship? if does not such let she society suffer, future grown up how in community based on does? \" Mother\'s voice is so strong.
Now, depending on the track and field for life, but when I was young, I was not interested in track and field is only active, are parents persuasive, I fell in love with the sport. Mama always told me, when I nurse, it showed a restless nature, my feet always friction to move away, do not feel tired at all. I have just learned to walk, the way I walk and the village of childrenAre very different: they are to \"walk\" the way forward, and I went to is to \"run\" and \"jump\" the way forward, this \"never learned climbing school run\" way of walking, often parents fear for me. I run good jump good nature is to a large extent genetic came from the father, while his father was not a professional athlete, but has a different from the country people\'s hobbies, it\'s almost daily early morning to get up early on a tractor road run along the front of the village a road, to this exercise. In my future, because of my poor physical fitness, father at run time, consciously brings me to hope that in this way, strengthen my body.
No comments:
Post a Comment