3/9/11

To rejoice in all things of patience

Fathers against children is two or a few words, or compromised, everything promised. For example, NAP today, father slept a mess, the child could refuse to sleep, to go, father gas but the PP play on a Palm, child was suddenly quiet, gave a start, then crying, grievances to death. This Palm not really white, children crying and went to sleep.


Dinner, dad to eat, which he has responded by him to do. Children usually are around the activities of people in the kitchen, because there is too much to eat in the kitchen. Father drove refrigerator, looking in children, see what to what to eat. Start, father refused, and after two or three, he failed to stick, did surrender, brought food to the children.


Mother of the gas, it\'s not obvious why children cannot finish dinner, think children don\'t have a good dinner, MOM\'s heart is pumping. Dad is at home at a time, rules will always be, and could not help but anger, first two children admonished in a loud voice, speak the truth, the children are afraid and feel that makes sense, in addition to the nodding like a dog, has also been back, ready to beat a hasty retreat. Finish the child, it\'s your turn to a father, he is in the kitchen, my mother had to improve his voice, is a soprano, now also have to improve, tone suddenly changed, a little like some whine in funny animation, sharp voice that hard, but angry only such venting or modulation are not yet fully reflect the mother\'s anger to the vertex.
Shout out, slightly more comfortable. Kitchen there was no sound. Separated for a while, hear my father asked dolls, your mother in what does that say? I did not catch at all.


I, sth You know, to a vertex beyond, I laughed. For him to be pleasant to hear, and for the education I will not hesitate to breath. He is well behaved, mouth chewing on cheese on them. Look, look, themselves are not subject to the rules, how to let the child take tube? Sure enough, the dolls come to eat CHEESE, I firmly refused. Doll and asked why Dad can eat. I say, dad is too high, so hungry fast. Dolls to ask, you can see my face does not look good, would suffice.


I continue to read my books, do my job. For a while, Doll said patience with joy in all things. This is in the Church. Her back was very shunliu. I laughed. Asked her if she knows what means? She said, is to be patient, gentle, not angry.


Day! My children! I was shaking, her understanding, and secondly for her explanation. Stuck on the wall of dolls in their own room this sentence I can see it, and also to watch it. But often I forgot sth


Baby ran, took that wrote these words in a moment of calligraphy scroll over to me, and carefully with the little finger with the words one after the other, read it in my ears. Ashamed, moving, the feeling, incentive sth I heart of schisandra fruit and churning, good taste. Was this article and the parent of all the known total recorded is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment