3/9/11

Loss of the father

Arrival of the child, quiet, vacant of all families in the past destroyed, bipolar world has thus become a unipolar world is not fair. All this from the wife is pregnant the day it began.


When the wife says that she is pregnant, I gently stroked his wife\'s belly, trembling of heart created a complex and delicate. Like a flower blooms early in the morning, full mouth glistening dew in the pistil, shy in Breeze stroking, see the Sun out of colorful. Such a complex mood, I was even one sentence is simple and pale are not only slowly and gently stroked her tummy time and time again.


Indifference is coming soon. Wife will no longer be very much in love with me, doing nothing to pull me on the children, also again and again over who does want me to say a child like, specific to a site looks like to me to answer. Wife no longer has asked me to accompany her to visit the Park, shopping mall, but every other day or so I ran to the hospital. End of the bipolar world, my wife and no longer regard himself. Of interest to the wife\'s family, friends, colleagues, active people, I was flow to one side out. Watching wife heart opened flowers every day, I felt that he is the son of a unipolar world under the rule of the oppressed.


Birth of a child soon, often I just take him up, wife shouted: \"don\'t let your child uncomfortable. \"She reached above hand, play around with my arms and pose. Pendulum to go or too out of her heart. Simply hold your child in the past, with a baby bag, then gently placed in my arms. I feel just like a bottle of receptive puppets. Close that out of the original fun mind and children vanished into thin air.


Children know how to play with adults. Always and only mother playing, sometimes with a mother\'s face, sometimes in his mother\'s arms. Cling to the mother\'s neck to swallow wipe to wipe his face, still does not forget to glance at you with eyes, not happy to see you, the more he came. He made a variety of familiar movements, intends to air next to the father. Seems to be saying: \"look, how good is my mother, not fathers. \"He is playing with you, but suddenly ran, give you an ear being slapped by surprise, and your face, pulling your hair. Suddenly turned toward the mother ran, leaving a string of silvery laughter. Ran to his mother side, suddenly fell to the mother in her arms. Look up Mama proud smile. He is take up your model, makes his mother a music.


Looking at children look lovely, I was so happy that amazing, laughs even where it is not know. Look at them that as one of happiness, there is always a feeling of vague and General, wanted to integrate into their world. Enjoy intimate family fun of father and son.


Hey! Never thought of the joy of a family of three, I feel so all alone! Not know whether the new father has this feeling? I deeply appreciate how much distance exists with the children of emptiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment