3/9/11

I am your father

The evening, the mother held you down, Dad from afar you see me coming, open mouth sweet smile grin spread little hand I hold. Many people admire you and I that when the father so affectionate, I do not know how good I have done, but they pay too little.


When your mother belly grew up day by day, I said to you whether male or female, I have to do your good father; when I hold you feed only an hour of birth, even though I came to believe that the world has too many variables, there is one forever changed--I am your father!


Perhaps I\'m just a mediocre man in the eyes of the world, taught a class a-half children, earn a fixed wage, I respect, but I admit that he does not love, no great ambition, but not wanted to live what effort is needed to get the change sth But I\'m glad to belong to this career, only two or three months to a year\'s time to be closely associated with you, close.


Your one year old. Finally, I also look forward to my vacation. Together we will weather this summer, different from the past.


Lazy sleep must be cancelled by you in the morning, while I put on the shade cloth curtains also deceive you this small \"weeks peel\", no, you stand up sit up, rubbed his eyes, cocked head, soft hand start to break my eyelids. See me and do nothing, you climbed up to the my stomach bed enough toys, big head down. The point, quickly fall out of bed! I can\'t lie and do nothing, cling to the small meat ball, you giggling like it is your own \"morning call\" successful and very proud. Well, give some color to see! digs up your diaper, we stink stink! this process you always unhappy, resistance was time and time again I strongly \"repression\". Next to the mother smiled and said \"or fathers strength, I usually take him no way.\" Fortunately, does not fail to accomplish a mission, we wash small ass replaced Pajamas sent mother to work.


You see every day on all Community landscapes are still curious, gesticulating, Ah Oh, Ah Oh, talking and laughing very happy. Mother riding boarding go far has, you regret to cry non-cry to a turn, found has father hand in of eggs pie! does not sad has, anyway father also in, and, also has delicious can meal! I hold with you, you hold with pie, we a people a go home, original father of early is must to placed spicy of, can since you also to to min a gourd soup Hou I \"no spicy also Huan\".


Water home to drink a bottle of powder, you play a little yawn mouth IU websites that you want to sleep, I look at the bedside MOM and rest of the columns table, which was written with: 9:30 hold sway lulled him to sleep. So I hold you walked back and forth, trying to recall the mother usually have been singing the Lullaby is only one sentence of \"baby to sleep\", your sweet smile, like my monotonous singing nasty, like it is very appreciated. Finally, your small soft soft hanging down, I gently put you to bed, move quietly finished washing bottles, drying clothes, open computer, \"Ah!\", hear you in the next issue of calling. Look at the live tables: after 10:00 a NAP wake up. I reluctantly shook off playing with you. You see I excited to-bashing up, a to pull bad has I new distribution of glasses! I angry to caught had you of hand forced playing has several Xia, you is thought is new of a game, beaming to stretch had another a only hand schematic I continues to! too small of age let I if skinful reason is cannot to you stated, and on with clear of smiley I of anger has n \' rose no trace.


12:00, have a simple lunch with us, because the food in your bowl to me too long for reasons I will be forced to eat a bowl of your hybrid rice to interest you. At one o\'clock in the afternoon, MOM and rest of table shows \"Suppression of sleep, and shall not allow the turning over to succeed!\" So I strictly according to the implementation of this law, firmly in control of your waist line, crying more than you, I kind of feel bad, but still adhere to the victory. Hey, kid, who let me be your dad! anyhow is floating life stolen half free, be sure to take advantage of it, so, no, my eyes couldn\'t keep my eyes open? Some sleep first.


14:30, I managed to wake up early than you, slipped down to buy a pack of cigarettes, then play the game, this time your performance is good, a sleep wake was nanny to 16:00 sound of the Bell. Small preserved egg a woke up I course and was full \"escort\", fortunately see you happy to playing to I is a pile is happy of thing: you series beads, series does not into on became has threw beads; and take building blocks, take does not high became has lost building blocks; open car, open does not dynamic became has fell car; turned newspaper, see does not understand became has tore newspaper, sth sth I accompany you to play this one for that one, pick up as lost, the air conditioning hit 26 degrees, was a Khan of both of us. Nanny said mother had never so mad, that is, who let me be your father!


17:00, I give you bath, pushed the dog car down the stairs to meet her mother. Well, mother, you open a small hand to her hold, mother is holding you one mad Kiss, you saw me embarrassed turned, and open hand saying \"Dad hug!\" day exertion and trivial in an instant so worthy, intimacy makes me proud of son with me.


Women in business is not successful will return families masturbation said to myself \"this life\'s achievement is to be a successful mother\", come to man if so that certainly many people stand up and laughs he\'s incompetent? But I do not care to be an ordinary, men only have work but no cause, cultivate a physical and mental health of children was not a success? Children of the mind is the most pure heart, it does not recognize time only recognized money, so why don\'t envy me and son relationship is so close, I know how much you can get many returns!


Son, you\'re a boy, father don\'t you there is only a mother love imprint; you\'re a boy, dad want you to not paint smell; you\'re a boy, Dad wants you to fully enjoy the love of parents!


Son, I am your father, you know? You should know

!

No comments:

Post a Comment