I am a self-righteous \"\" MOM, son\'s expectation and to build and is as advanced as most young parents, thus is jibukenai.
Son was not yet born, I began my parenting plan: music antenatal instruction, daily on a stomach-and-drop music every day insist on eating a big Apple, milk drink should also refuse to give up. After son was born, I strictly according to the book breastfeeding plan, as long as the time, when you most want to eat at in son cruel pulled out the nipple. The result? Because there is no music cell, sons sing iambic pentameter so far is incomplete; because obsession gene, son and not because I eat apples to drink milk and a little white; as I too literally walk in breastfeeding, son became insecure, until finally ate my milk.
But this in no way detracts from my plan. Harvard girl, Carl weter\'s building programme was when I was in the night and over again to read, draw of all stripes. Book Shang said more on children speech has benefits, I on in hold son walking Shi, a again a over on he said this is birds, this is flowers, that is sky, even he of eyes looked with other local; knows in infant Shi training reading habits of importance, I every day forced he sat in table Qian wanted to do various method to boot, but is always very troubles to found I of son how moment also sat not! In spite of the elderly at home, you can drag every day after work I was weary body was anxious to kindergarten, teacher of seen to be on one side, so as not to ignore the son on the growth of any small error in Sth
But today, son not only no in I forecast of age paragraph within appears I hope of results, instead became problem lots: because wanted to let he to are enough of nutrition, I always to dishes cut detritus and radish mud steamed eggs feed he eat, completely no thought habit has he too lazy hands-on even too lazy chewing of habits, results kindergarten teacher reflect said class on he a a people does not active dinner, cast about to, with teacher feed; because I too too carefully, son also therefore became has a is sensitive of people, slightly does not Ruyi on apostrophe up mouth to to cry; because I everything are for the he consider good has, has fixed of mode told he should how do, he became a failing on only will looked with I, simply on no thought to own dynamic about brain; because he do any things total was accompanied around, he of guts became special small, can\'t a a people playing, also does not gregarious.
I have witnessed during this period one of the things. In our yard from Canada back and my son the same age girl, always playing in the yard one eighties \', tired of playing with MOM and dad say hello own ran out to find small partner, playing hungry itself run back big mouth big mouth to eat, himself singing songs to sleep every night, never accompanied by VIP. Watching her parents easier and more comfortable every day never worry for their children, and look at your broken heart on the fixed point of crying out of children, I was down to the extreme, is well down. One night, in pestering me when he played the son, the first time I attack him. Son was crying, my tears keep streaming down-I tried parenting plan is the end of this! Instead of doing a hard thankless mothers, is to simply let it go to do a \"lazy\" mother?
Psychological consultant Ma Zhiguo teacher comments:
Her problems encountered in the present quite a number of knowledge among the young mother of a typical. They believe books, superstition science, from pregnancy a began on will hold to various of parental book reference; they because own of knowledge degree higher, thus on children of expectations also increased, always intentionally or unintentionally to to \"Prodigy\" of mode to build children; then plus currently of tutor market Shang total in manufacturing with some \"Prodigy\" of case, on more encourages has they of determined to, thought early education is \"prodigy education\".
Psychology studies have shown that people demonstrated real ability of normal distribution, a probability rule of, that is, ordinary people, the majority of the level of, accounting for more than 90%; only a small percentage of high level and low level, each accounted for about 3%. Children, high level and low level respectively called \"exceptional children\" and \"children\". The IQ test, more than 130 persons for exceptional children. Such a child will have one or two out of every 100. As regards the proportion of child prodigies is even smaller. Therefore, the child prodigy although objectively exist, but they increased from congenital factors, through a programme of mass to create a child prodigy is impossible.
And found that some so-called \"whiz kid\" was born, in fact just because parents prematurely using the memory of children. You know, children of younger, the more memory, if asking a child to remember back a lot of knowledge in this period, short-term results is clear. Coupled with the media hype seems to be a child prodigy was born. But in fact, such a \"child prodigy\" lack of normal growth environment of children, most of their childhood being distorted. They just by heart some knowledge, intelligence has not been developed, stamina for development. After some schooling in the classroom learn new knowledge, but who are tired of feeling. Some appear disabled, not normal contacts and peers.
Each child is unique and is not made out of certain mode. Law of parental understanding of child development, appropriate boot, then the child prodigy born will not be buried, moderate ability children will be happy to grow. In this sense, free to be a \"lazy\" mother than belly-worship to be a \"diligent\" mother is much more sophisticated--the children to be happy, of course, much mother happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment