Jiafu food for my son for the first time was when he was 4 months. In those days, he is very good, I read books, know it\'s time to add supplementary food to baby. So one morning, I boil an egg, remove the less than one-fourth yolks, placed in a small spoon, a little bit of hydration opened, into the bottle. Size nipple holes also gives some, son remains as usual to drink milk, I \"have an axe to grind\", I do not know whether his stomach can adapt. Fortunately, the observation of his stool, just do a little, there are no more strange. Since then, the son is slowly added to one-second the egg yolks, added mud, rice flour, fruit, meat and fish paste, can eat more and more.
After eating baby food, for some time, son suddenly does not love to drink milk, day, can\'t even drink a half a bottle of milk. Can such a small child, at least two bottles to drink milk line. For several days to worry about, suddenly found selling cheese in the supermarket. I think cheese is made with condensed milk, what I don\'t have cheese instead of milk? So, I bought the cheese, each feeding the son porridge when put shredded cheese, stir, did not think son love to eat. From here, I used cheese add son milk intake is inadequate.
Also for some time, has always loved to eat eggs son does not like to eat eggs. Whether it is boiled, steamed, fried, saw a fixed. Later, I came up with one. Son loves eating noodles and previously Dragon noodles are bought ready-made shall face, Cook eat for my son, now, when I was resting at home, on their own flour and face, plus two or three eggs in the face, after reconciliation, Gan thin skin, cut, put it in the fridge freezer freeze on. Freeze after the mount food bags, fasten the bag (this prevents noodle splits), each time you eat, take some. Boiled noodles for my baby, tricks full, today put spinach tomato, carrot, the day after tomorrow, and sometimes shrimp (wash chopped), minced meat, tofu, and so on.
Son of snacks in addition to fruits, and vegetables. I add French beans, broccoli, cauliflower, celery, cook with water, placed in a small bowl, let his son sit in the hold with their hands to eat. If tomatoes, cucumber, wash him directly (cut the cucumber into small section). Son eating sweet! These things can exercise his small teeth and masticatory ability, eating solid food prepared for the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment