3/9/11

Second pregnancy to be careful of uterine rupture, avoid excessive fetal

Guest: in January 2003 I did a caesarean section, October 2004 and then pregnant. I ask you: I second cesarean section should pay attention to what, stitched with any special requirements? [15:15:24]


Yang Zujing: second uterine rupture is the most common complication of pregnancy, is relatively dangerous, so children should not be too large, the best before the expected date of hospitalization, surgery, note the bladder has no injury, no other special requirements. [15:15:46]


Guest: but my pregnancy, doctor has said children slightly larger (17 weeks of biparietal diameter 4.1), did my less active due to strengthening mucle reasons? But I am not fat, just larger belly. [15:20:22]


Yang Zujing: from the test results, fetus is not very large. [15:20:51]


Guest: I do should increase activity level? I am 33 years old, and the pregnancy felt heavy, activity is especially tired? [15:27:54]


Yang Zujing: pregnancy is a physiological process, should adhere to some appropriate amount of activity. [15:28:52]

No comments:

Post a Comment