3/9/11

Of the child to enjoy the arts and


Author: forest and lush
Publisher: era of literature and Art Publishing House
Size:
Last date: 2005-4-15
Regular price: $ 39.8



Details:


Is a successful artist, was also a young mother. With graffiti and exchange with other parents of a child process, the parents found the misunderstanding seriously interferes with the child in art education art of enlightenment or even stifle the creativity of children. Book through the evaluation of a large number of children, appreciation to the representative of the master of Arts, comment on art genres, to Vivian speaking beautiful strokes, leading the reader easily into the Palace of art, especially can bring to parents of beauty appreciation of ideas updates.


The preface
\"It\'s like a flower. If you love a flower grows in a star on the flower,
Then at night, you looked at the sky is sweet,
Like on all the stars in bloom. ”
--Courtesy of the little Prince


My child, I was so anxious to share with you all my love fragment. Do you know?
By the way, I would like to say something about the little Prince, he was a boy like you clean, met the Fox, when he is crying.
The little Prince as sad, Fox to accompany him to play, was rejected by Fox.
\"I can\'t play with you. \"Fox said,\" you had not tamed me. "
The little Prince asked: \"what is tamed it?
\"Domesticated, is to set up a link sth "
\"If you have tamed me I can recognize your footsteps, is different from others,
Other people\'s footsteps will let I hid under the back in a hurry, and you footsteps, but just like music, sth I called out from the cave "
\"You see! You see the crop there yet? I do not eat bread, wheat to me, is useless.
I am indifferent to wheat field. It really makes people disappointed. However, you have blonde hair. Then, once you have tamed me how wonderful it would be, wheat, and is golden, it will remind me of you. And I even liked the sound of the waves in the wind sth "
The little Prince tamed the Fox, the little Prince was leaving Fox.
\"Then you had better be nothing sth \"The little Prince said.
\"No,\" Fox said, \"I have a wheat field color of sth "
My Angel, if you\'ve ever been domesticated, it won\'t be the same. Even if things happened to make us sad, our hearts, also has the wheat color. The color can be music to soothe our heart, touched the painting, seen to fly, hold the warmth of sth
Did you hear? The flow from a distance to voice:
Please you tamed me sth


Directory
1. son of the first graffiti
2. find color
3. the different marks
4. painting tools materials pose
5. pick up the Cup to drink water
6. freehand painting
7. create pleasure
8. color magic
9. about color
10. limit color
11. the stages of the development of children\'s drawings
12. don\'t like painting children
13. Ono Kazuo\'s dance
14. skip Kundera
15. waiting to fly again
16. yuehan·kaiqi music
17. sound art
18. good at discovering eyes
19. use color specific
20. the tactile taste auditory training
21. the paintings of Matisse and gukouguangshu
22.5 years girl picture
23. music painting
24. out of contemporary culture and children\'s education
25. limited access
26. the contribution of Picasso
27. the abstract art and Chinese calligraphy
28. the enlightenment of aesthetic education
29. transition from interest in improvisation to aesthetic education
30. the unrestrained freedom broken wings of imagination
31. the viewing angle
32. your voice
33. I changed
34. from students to Gao Yubao
35. see the world like a child,

No comments:

Post a Comment