3/9/11

Her daughter in family of a male

After marriage, a daughter was born to the small family has added a lot of interest. But because the working relationship, daughter I care very little. Every day I go out in the morning and return in the evening, very little game time with her daughter, AC, still think, anyway, the wife is engaged in pre-school education, upbringing by her daughter one \"contract\", so they feel comfortable to do the father.


A chance opportunity, I read an article on \"the role of fathers in family education\" article, previously quiet heart can no longer be peace. Because, my timid, cowardly, daughter who do things dragging on, see the shadow of the father\'s lack of education.


So, I began to consciously strengthen the role of father in front of daughter, men strong, brave, decisive image to infect her daughter. Whenever it encounters a difficult thing, I always use \"a man in the family, what do not fear\" to express themselves.


One day, when the home for dinner, all suddenly the whole building into the darkness, housewives was turned round. Just when I got home, seeing the situation, reassure us that: \"it doesn\'t matter, may be the meter overload fuse. \"With that turned and said to his daughter:\" baby, quickly took a flashlight. \"We were after a previous down the dark corridor, from floor to floor, repaired the fuse. You know, before this, daughter was afraid of the dark, an evening refused to walk the stairs, and to hold her mother. Afterwards, I asked my daughter: \"How can you be so brave, his willing to go black staircase? \"Daughter answered with a smile:\" father fear no darkness, so I will not fear the dark. ”


Holidays, if I take my daughter to the Park to play, always takes her playing football on the lawn. In order to keep up with the ball, we often run like a dog. I fell down and got up Pat dust on clothes, and went on playing with daughter. Daughter hurt his, and I wanted her to like me brave. Gradually, the daughter had become afraid of wrestling, not afraid of pain.


To increase the daughter of \"male\", in addition to imitate, you also need to encourage, to stimulate a child\'s motivation to overcome self-.


Remember to take daughter to drive bumper cars for the first time, it was \"appalling\". Car a run, and she will close my eyes, the hands pulled my skirt and hold, also shouted: \"I\'m down! I want my mother! \"Results not open a ring and we will get off.


We found a Chair to sit down, I told many stories to daughter, daughter\'s mood gradually calmed down. She saw to many and the size of your child to play bumper cars were so happy, a little touching up again. I take the opportunity to encourage her: \"shall we go to try again? Let father and join you in the driver to ensure that no problem. \"Daughter nodded reluctantly agreed. Wheels start spinning, I hold the hand of my daughter, then slowly from her independent drive, next to the I to cheer her on. Daughter\'s face is seen by the tense shift easily and pride, when to get off at the end of the last game, she was on the bumper cars have reluctantly, fear and tension has long been lost to cloud nine.


As a father, I love his daughter was heavier. Upon seeing his daughter has undergone some changes, I am delighted, but not easily breaks out. I also want to let her fall climbing gunda is increased by one point in the life \"of men.\"


On Sunday, I take my daughter to go to the children\'s Palace \"of the brave\". I know this active content technically difficult for young children, but I encourage daughters to try. I said to her: \"Dad meet the brave daughter return in triumph at the gate. \"Daughter blinking eyes asked me:\" can I walk this road is brave do? \"See I\'m sure nod, she went in with confidence. After some time, I saw the turn turn daughter walked out, eyes tear in circles. In the \"road of the brave\" there is a need to jump down from a height, daughter fails to get a good grasp of gravity, knees fall broken skin, flow more blood. Seeing her daughter\'s wound, my heart is aching, but I still pretend as if nothing had happened to her daughter said: \"it doesn\'t matter. After all, you go this route, this small wound is nothing for the brave. Did you say? \"Listen to what I have said, his daughter quickly wiped the tears about to fall out, keep that Chin up saying:\" Yes! \"Then our Daddy and daughter agreed, does not take a taxi, go home. Although all Sun Red Sun\'s small daughter face, nose oozing sweat, her mood is always pleasant.


Now, the daughter from the weak and timid, became of girls as well as nice, stable, and without losing the boy\'s bravery and cheerful. Even I used to say \"a man in the family, what do not fear\" mantra, also was her \"tampered with\" as \"House I, what is not afraid.\" I think my father on daughter\'s good personality traits of culture finally achieved success.

No comments:

Post a Comment