Fortunately, some of the things you do not consider, think of annoying and uncomfortable. Try to reflect on, spending too much time on the fears of no significance, often in a negative mood, but bad for belly babies, but how could I relax?
Without knowing the circumstances of pregnancy eating cold medicine From worried mum
Now too late for regrets, say drug is bad for baby, may cause fetal malformations.
Think about it, it\'s annoying.
Predecessors mum: I also do not know the condition of pregnancy, to hot hair? okay to the hospital, everything OK. Later found around many pregnant Mummy were more or less similar situation, their baby did not have any problems. My baby has been born, health it.
More harmful is fear itself
Because the do when a pregnancy is not recommended to do things, such as drug use, such as perm has been brooding. Can in fact do not have to, think about the people around you, be not many babies are healthy and lovely? Did the vast majority of babies have no serious defects? In fact, the more hazardous is your random thoughts, just relax, your baby will be born healthy.
Sometimes confused just like crying From emotional mum
I was told, crying sad, bad for babies. Should I control my emotions?
Predecessors mum: I\'m pregnant in a certain period of time, often at her husband cried. Might be pregnant again, too much stress because of it. And I know many pregnant Mommy has cried when experiencing pregnancy, after crying all felt more relaxed.
Proper guidness
Pregnancy, hormone has undergone great changes. Before pregnancy and a lot of people didn\'t think the original pregnancy is so tiring and uncomfortable, because there is no adequate psychological preparation, it is difficult to adjust, depression is often the case. Keeping happy mood is right, but no need to be hard for their own equipment happy, only vent out better.
No comments:
Post a Comment