Moderator married earlier this year after the climax, caused a chain reaction that recent prospective mothers can\'t wait out of the \"Moon woman robbed clause\". And prospective mothers on the month her sister-in-law and the increasingly high demands of nursery Division, month her sister-in-law has a professional certificate, practical experience is necessary, they are willing to spend lots of hiring professional month her sister-in-law, local professional monthly salary of the month her sister-in-law had reached about $ 2000, professional nursing divisions around $ 3,000, English Advanced Nursing Division is a monthly salary of up to $ 10,000. You will advance month her sister-in-law as a mother to do? Month her sister-in-law and nursery teacher requirements are you high?
But when, and do not care
With 28 years-official of the company
When the baby in my belly when I and her mother who brought the baby have been different views on the issue at a later time. I think professional months the woman must be better than to bring their own. Her mother-in-law insisted on his belt, her slogan is, I was her husband and sister-in-law, she is not worse than the month her sister-in-law, I only by her.
Child was born, in the face of new-born baby has always been confident of her mother-in-law found a new problem. Previously not used diapers, she does not know how to give their children wear, it is troublesome nurse demonstrated twice. Breastfeeding is also a problem, she had a child cannot take the bottle, bottle feeding will not go on. See the grandchild were all there, I secretly smiled. Later, her mother is surrendered, as her hands, as well has lamented lack practice and skill.
At the recommendation of friends, husband contacted a well-known month her sister-in-Law Center, friend strongly recommended the month her sister-in-law of time does not open, we accept the recommendation of the month her sister-in-Law Center, that was one more working experience and Word of mouth has always been good local month her sister-in-law. Next day, the month her sister-in-law to the door, and bustle in the family suddenly had eased the situation. Special month her sister-in-law is not the same, she seems to understand the cry of the children, hungry, urine, cold, heat is known to her, as long as the children upon her hand, instantly quiet down, her mother-in-law and then take a hand at home immediately in order, I have a lot of time to rest. I have heard of many mothers sleep well in confinement, night must wake up five or six times. I would have much better in this regard, the month her sister-in-law help, I get up to feed the two milk on the line, really tired, let the children eat milk, also a sleep until dawn.
Child was a full moon, month her sister-in-law also was time to leave our family had some regret. Fortunately, in this month, my mother and have steal divisions learning some skills, is taken over by our own at a later time.
Nanny than hunting talents are hunting difficult
-Ivo n28 years executive search
I\'m pregnant when he quit to concentrate on the tire. Lying at home and take care of the baby in the belly, while learning various parenting books, for the baby after the birth of intermediate lesson preparation. Two of our elderly people have retired, husband often push-off travel on official business, at home with me as possible, they spoil me have made me feel embarrassed, didn\'t want to go out for a month the woman came back.
Take the baby to a year old at home, me out of rivers and lakes, got a head-hunting. I told the boss that understanding of the situation, move in the Home Office, while working while taking care of baby. Adhere to the children or are you with my mother. This is the baby is very important stage in his life, I want to participate in the growth of the baby as much as possible, and I am pregnant when a lot of raising children knowledge, my theory with practical experience of the mother, aunt, with baby without problems.
But this \"labor day, husband and I would like to travel, to look for a nanny, under which we think is wrong can be. I had so many people hunt, 3 MSN open, hanging out \"woman looking for month\" message, wait for a week online, to find one. And the month her sister-in-law no experience, price is high. Did not expect this years nanny than hunting talents are hunting difficult. We only intend to use her for a week, do not ask for much of the month her sister-in-law, chop chop, who told us to want to slip out to play it.
Communication with the month her sister-in-law the most important
-Miss LI 30 years of company staff
I just have good child, body not recovered, it took a period of months the woman. I call on the month her sister-in-law requirements can be high: first month her sister-in-law character better, the minor is a very patient person, expectation is the month the woman of a certain cultural knowledge, because I very much value the month her sister-in-law and I feel to get along with. So every time I find a month her sister-in-law, before deciding to use her, I will talk with her on half an hour. Nanny parental qualification certificate, I would like to see, but don\'t care about. Even if the hand has the certificate, the actual operation ability may or may not cross the border. A wealth of experience can nanny calm child of any matters, basic conditions for this but I hired a nanny.
I have had very good luck, my friend recommended to me a month to Xinjiang jump back his wife, at first sight of her, talked a few words with her, that she\'s quality is very good. Although there is no university degree, but talk is knowledge. She helped us one month of the child, because I had a good physical recovery, we decided to also bring their own. Such a good nanny had several of my classmates heard me not, are fighting over book with me. The nannies are not very expensive, had a month, we gave her $ 1500. In this month, because very smooth communication with nanny, my mother is a nurse of stealing architects and lots of experience with children and approach, let the day after we have benefited a lot.
Woman enough professional
Mulberry 27 years-staff
Students have many have made the mother, some parents are not around, but month her sister-in-law to help children, please. In the chat, I often tell woman told them that matter, their diameter is consistent, and I gave birth to the baby, never let outsiders interfere, they two together to cope with.
She said, because of her origin doctor\'s family, was young, I see some medical knowledge. Go to the countryside
When she told doctors studied nursing in the production team, also served as a medical corpsman over time, than the average better medical care for the elderly in common sense. At that time, she also helped generate several children. Now medical conditions are so good, she followed me several pregnant women on course or in the hospital with nurse learned to change it for baby breastfeeding clothes, certainly not worse than the month her sister-in-law.I have to pay attention to actual combat of the mother, retire at home doing nothing, on the obligation to help my cousin baby. One year down, baby nursery on fast, she seems to also have a proficient. She used to say, she is now without a itch while you\'re at it, waiting for me to give her his craft. She often goes to son cousin lovely as \"result\", in order to prove her baby\'s level is not bad.
Since they are so positive, I also have nothing to worry about it?
No comments:
Post a Comment