The summer of that year, I went to kindergarten practice of the county seat. Role from student to teacher, feels really wonderful.
Kleintje is lovely, I used a few stories, several games into a kid, on v fit perfectly stick to stick behind me. Every time I class, disciplinary surprisingly well, they listened to my lectures, is to leave some time for me to tell their stories, to take them in the game. I think children are in love with my new teacher.
Three days before the end of the morning practice, school food to write this morning to eat pig bone soup with rice noodles. Children brought their favorite condiment to kindergarten, such as soy sauce, chilli sauce, sesame oil, peanut oil, garlic and soy sauce, vinegar sth Only I didn\'t bring anything. So, before I went to wash hands, kids fighting over into my rice noodle seasoning, as much as we can imagine that dish of rice flour color, taste of the rich: taste dozens of dozens of children, smell the grotesque, much less eat. I can\'t help laughing. Children see, happily together, laughing smile called \"teacher laugh, sure taste good! \"I taste, Wow! It is difficult to describe, under desperating should spit out. Children smile gone, just look at me. I relish first children blame other children: \"must be too salty! I have first given you gave! Blame you! \"Condiment when the child does not enjoy, immediately refuted:\" would you like the teacher, we like her, no?! What only you can give! \"\" I just gave a little bit, you give so much! ”…… A Word, phrase, I make you busy.
I end with rice noodles, smiled and said: \"China has 56 nationalities, my noodles also have so many tastes, expression of various tastes are love for teachers, although rice flour hard to swallow, but I was moved by your teachers love, even if not eaten, also to say to you thank you, thank you! \"Listen to me say they pleased smile.
I have a little laugh out.
This dish taste rice reminds me a lot.
Children because of my love, each for my rice flour added their favorite condiment. Similarly, today\'s kids are 3,000 pet in a, grandfather, grandmother, father, mother, uncle aunt, blending together all the various love, hope, you are afraid of his cold, I am afraid of him from the cold, mid layers, coat one up, children can adapt to it? There are all kinds of specialty classes, not afraid of children hard, let children keep geo-learn from morning till night, that what is learned one and a half bottle discontent shake the bottle, in this case, is also being transferred children into a bowl of taste flour?
Today, I did the parents in the education of children in the process, I will always remember that bowls were the children \"love abuse\" of rice flour, it remind me, what kind of education, the effects of love to the children is the most appropriate.
No comments:
Post a Comment