3/9/11

Listen to Dr three mother talked about parental

Famous scientist Archimedes once said, \"give me a fulcrum and I will move the world. \"Looking back to children, we will find that influence quality and cultivation of the will of life to their children, Archimedes and almost rival the role played by the fulcrum. Fostering a strong, honest and kind child is every parent\'s dream.


Listen to Dr three mother is below and how to cultivate children\'s quality of will, hope I can be inspired to parents.

Perseverance is the first elements of the children

Xiaoyun (37 years, Shandong University Dr 2003): we are focused on fostering children\'s perseverance and attitude towards something insist. Children 4 years old to attend dance classes, no matter how busy I work a week, how tired I will send her to. Reason for this was to set a good example in front of children, let her know how much insistence on something important. Now she went to primary school, she consciously to practise the piano every day, from having parents urging, I feel that early education is very successful.

Personality and sense of responsibility is the root, deeply to ye Mao

Li Huizhu (Shandong University 2004 Dr): I think the children, children\'s learning and living habits is very necessary, but most important is to train children\'s self-motivated and responsible attitude to yourself. This is the root, root deep to ye Mao, with this attitude, children themselves can be consciously managed learning and life. From small to large, our attention to the daughter to the family responsibility and filial heart and for the elderly and other people to get along with way. Grandma and Grandpa far away in the Northeast, but during the holidays we are back together and the elderly, have a special pleasure. Everyday living such as eating tea and so on to education her elderly first.

Reason for this is because she is home alone Miao miao, we want to create a family atmosphere, developing her family\'s values, not to let her feel superior. Under the influence of the atmosphere, very small children formed put the interest of others above one\'s own way of thinking, I think it\'s healthy personality after she established and in the conduct of life are very useful.

Children to school after the first friends is a children from migrant families in Anhui Province. Dr we are family, but we encourage them to Exchange, let her also to help others. After the child is going to be out into the community, for people of all classes have to have a respected equal heart to think about, look down on people\'s emotions is detestable. Her dad and I are very busy, sometimes on a business trip I\'ll let her live to the child\'s home. I have been there in person, environment does poorly, but my children and I don\'t mind. Children\'s time, ought to make her more exposure to different life.

Fostering children\'s confidence and will be a macro-management

Lihua (37 Shandong University): my child\'s education is mainly dominated by macro-management. This macro-management in particular, is to teach children some of life\'s philosophy and principles, as well as quality. We always called her for any one thing, once you have decided to do, there should be by perseverance persevere. As a child, she went to the story, she is especially interested in dance classes next door, her stomach after school at a time on the Dance Studio window and watched the children dancing. Later, she insisted, I said to her, now that you have seen the children practice how hard, and had also decided to report, good practice, and cannot stop halfway.

Once she said to me: \"MOM, I don\'t want to train, too tired. \"I let her stand in the corner review myself. That she cried for 1.5 hours, Nanny is not passed, I stiffen let her stand. Later, she consciously to go to the course each time, never having short, insisted to the present. I want children from an early age to know, if you want any thing, to effort and hardship, not to do so, your dream can only be a dream. Daughters always have a dream: to Harvard University medical courses. I have always encouraged her, more often to remind her only pragmatic efforts, ideal can be achieved.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment