City is built along the Yangtze River, river flows slowly, cities also reverse extension, is 30 miles long from one end to the head. If you only look at the length is not much smaller than the cities. In the end of the school in the city, and we place the city\'s West end, 33 miles from the school. Busy surface is easy, one-way up to more than 10 minutes.
I decided to go to school from his foot on the Constitution into consideration. Chuan body is very poor, always cold.
When I sometimes depression, with a bag and jogging, and walking and sometimes clouds change when on a leisurely look at the top, seems to have returned to school age, seems to go to school, he is me.
Dawn is just breaking, we will start a walk along the highway loop in 1-kilometer to the County Government of a new office building, is a 150-metre high cliff on the left, on Oriental and I started our first program-----\"get rid of the stale and take in the fresh\"----exhale three breaths, then absorbing three tone.
The road, our second program is \"have a Shrewish wife\", that is in front of another section of the cliff, is rolling in the East before passing the Yangtze River, there was no resident, is the Golden Lion of the kuanghou good place. I said, to the roar of the Yangtze River three times, this day will not experience in unhappy things. Laugh or not. I said, try, try to know. Shy pushed me to do. I am screeching voice screams. Sichuan shout, you evil! HA HA ... .... I say try try, try not to regret it. Chuan also like small Lion roared at, although not moving, roaring scream fun! Oh, in a morning of that moment, if you are just in passing from there, you will see this wonderful program----just don\'t scare you----the \"ROAR\" is a bit like \"set up wild shrieks and howls\".
Very fun, you can\'t even walk without power. I hurry hurrying his voice just as although the morning breeze blows from his ear, but could not attract his attention. So I had to use the most simple and most brutal methods to deal with him on his arm----life and wring. Frown puzzled and asked me, when did you become a woman?? I confused term unpopularity, what? Want you to go do not go or say I\'m a woman! Chuan said, why are you with me \"Sunflower collection\", only female talent with this trick. I Zheng half rings, Dragon of the eight that reminds of the days for practicing \"Sunflower Bible\" and became heroes of a woman, then laughed. Well, this trick is called sunflower collection, you don\'t hurry up, I would use it against you. Fear of itching and pain in nursing, whenever I reach out \"Black Dragon claw\" huanghuang in front of his time, he is like eating a Palm-like I play very far away, saving me a lot of effort.
Happy are probably depression, most of that period in two or three way from his school. Come to school, I will no longer be him a bicycle, told me last night as he walked in the reading of the 100,000 why why, a lot of \"why\" I were unheard of, at this point, I really became a student, explaining carefully listening to the teacher to be proud of.
Eight years old, and one day he will walk alone does not need me. This day came perhaps in the future, maybe there will be a long time. I just hope, dang this day comes Shi does not regret----in he need I of when, I real to in he of side accompany had, dang he independent Hou due to has a happy, and full family of childhood and physical and mental health, then alone of I does not will real of alone, because has this paragraph accompany he walk of time let I memories; then independent of Sichuan will more independent, and more strong, never only as now of I--all day long only will a enrollment--sunflower Bible!
No comments:
Post a Comment