3/9/11

Children memory characteristics

From simplesmile, and I found the children\'s memory is different from adults, their memory is amazing.


Phenomenon


The Shi Yuanyuan had just learned to walk, one day, family juggling to find Grandma can\'t remember key to put there, simplesmile be able to understand, but do not speak, followed behind. Suddenly she \"recording\" of it, slowly and gingerly walked alone near the TV cabinet, opened the drawer, Ah, found it! We are present, but only simplesmile charge Granny free to an action deeply in his mind.


Phenomena II


Simplesmile seen a TV show, as long as she saw it again, would say: \"I have ever seen! \"But also said she could understand one or two scenarios. A bit strange, when I see adult drama, simplesmile always jump to jump on the couch, looking casual glance will you remember?


And for her cartoon, she can always tell when the replay following a plot of the play. And when I asked her: \"you tell us the story. \"She answered:\" so long, how can I remember it! ”


A lively rhythm of adult song, simplesmile after hearing three or four times, would have been able to sing out loud, without regard to the lyrics by her interpretation of is a mess, but basic similar tones.


This shows that children\'s memories are not \"understanding and memory\", but \"shengtun\"? But her words of English lesson over again, what school forgot it? She should be \"shengtun\" on it!


Phenomena III


A set of ten of the Emma, I just completely after say it again, she again took out, leaving a in front of me saying: \"tell me Emma and strange guy! ”


\"Eh? How do you know the title? \"Whatever will happen next dad and I were surprised.


Simplesmile very proud, said: \"Let me talk to you. \"She turned to the first page, there are ten small illustration of the cover, one by one, I have carefully controlled, a true.


\"Days, colorful Emma, I see a few more eyes will feel dizzy, which of you is how to separate what is this? ”


\"I read Bai. \"Simplesmile cover turned, little fingers with the words:\" AI, and Mary, and, strange, and scientists, gang! ”


She is of course to blab, children of every family, she can understand the words.


She said that, I really seriously and studied the cover of ten books. Indeed, there are several obvious characteristics, you can, as long as the attention of the other characters also identified above. Therefore, we the adults because literacy, less attention to color, and change of scenery, and the children are illiterate, her attention is certainly something else. But such a small cover illustrations, looks more or less, what difference does she? Simplesmile refused to answer my curiosity, I couldn\'t know.


Simplesmile on the world is full of curiosity, and I told her is full of curiosity, really want to drill to see what her little head.

No comments:

Post a Comment