3/9/11

Baby I\'m sorry

On July 1 that evening, which is close to 7:30 of the time, I was focused on watching the TV screen, wait for the Chinese table tennis team and Sweden table tennis team \"war\" (allegedly this is China and Sweden\'s \"battle of revenge\"). At this time, I really like to know my one year old son 8 months doing outside.


So I probe out of the gate, son just found me. He repeatedly shouting \"Daddy\" staggering to come running to me. Son on the flat road to go is no problem, and the road outside the door of that period is of brick paving, rugged well enough understood. At this point, I was most worried about happening.


Son I 2 metres at last prominent brick by half stumbled, threw himself on the floor. My heart gave a sink, then ran up to him, found that all his half face into the dust, so I don\'t have the heart to go to see. Then I suddenly had an inexplicable hate on table tennis, I don\'t care who wins, who lost \"revenge\" is not \"revenge.\" Nothing was injured on the son has more important things for me, (although the son crying stops after I finished the complete reading of the game).


Then I use wet towel to lightly wipe dust on his face for his son, frankly, I was very afraid of his wife to see, because if I\'ve let her know that she would get half a day. But no hiding things in the end the past sth


Wife in the shower for my son in the evening when suddenly surprised to shout a loud, \"Oh, how Kang the half face less swollen? \"I see things not whence, tell her you have to after 1510. Sure enough, she was in accordance with the \"custom\" nagging for a long time, but luckily I am reading table tennis match and did not hear. Otherwise, I will suffer a double torture.


The next morning, I went out with my son a breath of fresh air, when her son on the steps, one foot bare, body down, met the forehead on the stone steps, now a large lump, it was unable to hide. I\'m ready, son home listening to his mother\'s nagging.


However, when she saw the child on the face of large lumps, he did not say anything, but was in tears holding son out of the House.


Boy, you are the father of baby father is willing to bear all for you, on the road, approaching a car, I willingly have to be smashed to pieces by car won\'t let you and emerge unscathed. But why you injured.


Baby, I\'m sorry. I love not you, not hurt, because dad was careless.

No comments:

Post a Comment