3/9/11

And grow with your baby

Young mother should learn learning and reflection, enhanced depth understanding of children\'s psychology.


Only by continuously learning, can update the old ideas in our minds, change the wrong approach.


Parenting in the early days most happy thing, look a like himself and his little baby quack landing, growing up day by day, open call MOM and dad, said some puzzling thing, doing some things that perhaps even you, it\'s a very happy!


We home of small baby, small named Chen Qi Chen Qi, this year only 1 August, is a fat between between of small boy, head is large, eyes little of, just began babble, and all day mouth words, some is listen to was understand, some is listen to does not understand of; began stumble learning Shi, go up road around around, ass a twist a twist, lovely very has, don\'t look at others small, skinful of \"ghost idea\", energy strong, and naughty was very, sometimes really let people too much.


Imitation


Chen Qi Chen Qi that age it is like to imitate adults times, talking, doing things like imitating.


Day, Chen Qi Chen Qi and Grandma two a people at home, Grandma do what things, he are wanted to try a try, however Grandma does not allows Chen Qi Chen Qi do some \"out\" of thing, so Chen Qi Chen Qi heart tickle of, as long as Grandma slightly does not look out, he on will a a people secretly to imitation Grandma do had of some thing, such as wipe shoes, he will to shoes frame Shang took shoe brush to own of small shoes a both brush came, looks also quite has die has sample of.


Has once, Grandma is small room in hot clothes, Chen Qi Chen Qi suddenly run has came in, side trot side shouted: \"Woo, Woo sth sth\" and, standing on up double feet, out he that double fat of small hand, pulled with Grandma of the edge of the two ends of the lower hem of a gown, to Grandma pull to has living room, Grandma out a see, good insurance, original, we usually with drinking water machine water tea, Chen Qi Chen Qi are has been see in eye in, think is curious, is suffers from no opportunities \"exercises\", this finally let he caught to has good opportunities, he take look no people, will prepared water, may is no found with Cup, will took has own of a top hat, placed in drinking water device of switch Xia, however, open switch water, because he open of is hot water bridle, results hot water Huahua to from inside outflow, scare was he direct back back, last had to to Grandma found to.


This time, fortunately he hid quickly, otherwise the consequences would be unthinkable. This event also educate our, we moved the local drinker, put it to the inconspicuous and he can\'t reach place, off the hot water as far as possible. Education he also seize the opportunity: what they can play, what is untouchable.


\"Lying\"


Children of some characteristics are innate, good welcome, of course, bad natural headache. Lied, for example, although Chen Chen young, Isaac began to lie is likely to \"trick\" people. Because the baby is big, we have been training him, \"Chen Qi Chen, pee, you know? \"He\'s full of promises:\" good! \"Once I asked Chen Qi Chen,\" little Darling, do you have a pee. ”“没”。 Quite simply, I suddenly discovered he stood still, I asked: \"your urine out. \"He had the shoulder shrug a little, and sneer out, however light said no thinks traditional to play go.


But when I had a hold over him, and saw trousers of hot, apparently just urine, think he still sneered at me: it means I have had urine will not tell you! At that time I can be outraged, gave lessons to his meal. Later I want to want to, that also cannot blame him, because the health teacher: child development of the nervous system is not perfect, information dissemination is not agile, so regular diaper child behavior occurs, young mothers must have patience, but also for proper induction, a twice cannot achieve their goals, or when the parents were too easy, too easy.


Later, I make good use of praise, encourage and guide ways, by results.


Run on


If you say \"lying\" can also be forgiven, then run is unpardonable.


That is day evening, may because we dinner also no do, he belly hungry has, also may is he mouth comparison greedy, just passing brother-in-law home a is dinner, he will noisy with to sat Shang table, results people to he hold Shang table to he dinner, I think children cannot let he habit this casually eat people things of bad habits, so I try with coax he: \"child, mother with you to riding. \"\" Child, mother brought you to eat good things. \"\" Child, mother led you to see small cat \"Dang spoof are useless of when, I on no patience has, I had to forced to he hold go, he side pull with table refused to go, side crying, and screaming, this is I expected of thing, but was surprised of thing occurs has, he actually out hands on with I of face and took and playing, however gave to tore with I of hair, I was made no approach, had to resorted to\" sticks education method \", playing has he about, no thought he worse, open large mouth, with he that a row just long out of sharp of small teeth bite I, I gas very has, more playing he he more hate I, last, I had to to transfer attention of method to end this field special of\" war \".


No thought Chen Qi Chen Qi age so small, temper so stiff, I heart contradictions very has, does not know do only good, but after, I also for has calm of thinking and reflection, found own of practices also has inappropriate of Department, children belly hungry has to dinner also in stands to, is can understanding of, Chen Qi Chen Qi after all only 18 months, appetite is a instinct, he also missing this aspects of controlled ability. And later \"excesses\", real is he on my \"unreasonable\" of a rebel, this event to my revelation is: young mothers should learn learning and reflection, enhanced depth understanding of children\'s psychology.


Only by continuously learning, can update the old ideas in our minds, change the wrong approach.


Since we added this little baby, he brings us happiness, poses trouble, let me do

Mother\'s hard work and toil, made me realize that a child is simple, a child is a complex, giving children a life is easy, but education in how to teach him, he will not be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment